August 31, 2009

LazyFeed

Since keeping track of things I like on the web is getting harder and harder, I found some tools that could help me. The most trivial and commen is RSS feeds, there are some desktop apps such as Thunderbird or FeedDemon (on Windows) the can read feeds, I prefer a web app once I used NewsGator this days I use Google Reader.
Another way of following things on the web is following people on Twitter who have the same interests that you have. Two more social media ways are Stumble Upon And Digg.
Last week I found out of a new way of keeping track of thing I like, it's called LazyFeed, I just tell it what am interested at and the service finds things for me, things I liked I can save, share on Twitter, Facebook or mail a friend.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Digital World. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan